About Archer Locksmiths
Founded in 1975, Archer Locksmiths has been providing locksmithing services on the North Shore for over 40 years and is one of Chatswood’s long standing businesses.
Having initially been located on 76 Archer Street, Archer Locksmiths moved to the current location in 1985. In 1988 Ross Perkins became the owner of the business, having completed his training and apprenticeship in nearby Lane Cove.
Master Locksmiths Association of Australasia (MLAA)
The Master Locksmiths Association (MLAA) is the respected peak body of the locksmithing industry in Australia and New Zealand. The MLAA makes sure that it’s Members meet the highest of standards so they are able to provide the very best service and most modern products to their customers.
Why choose a Master Locksmith?
Engaging the services of an MLAA (Master Locksmiths Association) member for your locksmithing or security needs; you can be sure that you are dealing with a local locksmith who:
Master Locksmiths of Australia and New Zealand
- Is a qualified and experienced security industry professional
- Is licensed to operate as a locksmith under relevant State and Territory security industry legislation
- Abides by an established code of ethics (see below) and code of conduct.
MLAA members hold recognised trade qualifications and/or have passed our stringent and independently conducted trade competency tests.
Master Locksmiths have the skills and experience to recommend effective security solutions to meet your specific needs. They can also supply you with an exclusive range of MLAA patented high-security locking systems which are designed and manufactured in Australia to meet Australian Standards and market conditions.
These systems provide you with an extra level of protection for what’s important to you.
MLAA Code of Ethics
Members are required to contribute to the security of the community by acting with integrity and applying the highest moral values in every aspect of their business including:
- Providing professional advice and service that most effectively meets client requirements;
- Exercising the utmost confidentiality in respect of client records and sensitive industry information;
- Maintaining and applying the highest level of knowledge and skills; and
- Complying with all relevant legislation and Association regulations.
Proudly promoting the traditional trade of locksmithing, Archer Locksmiths has trained many apprentices and always expects a high standard of them. Our staff have been recognised by NSW TAFE, the Master Locksmiths Association of Australasia and supplier groups for their achievements.